Southwestern Style Turkey Salad
Say buh-bye to boring turkey salad. Say helloooo… to this!
Sometimes turkey or chicken salads can get boring. This will perk up the post Thanksgiving taste buds!!
TimePrep Time: 0:10 | Cook Time: 0:00 | Total Time: 0:10
- 1.5 pound pre-cooked Turkey, white, dark or mixed coarse chopped
- 2 stalks Celery diced
- 1/4 cup cranberries dried
- 3 stalks green onion sliced, use both white and green portion
- 0.5 cup pecans coarse chopped
- 0.5 teaspoon Adobo seasoning I use Primal Palate
- 0.5 cup Chipotle Lime Mayonnaise I use Primal Kitchen brand
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil depending on dryness may need more or less
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- salt and pepper as desired
Combine in bowl. Mix and serve. Goes great as lettuce wraps, on paleo wraps, and alone.