TimePrep Time: 0:15 | Cook Time: 0:20 | Total Time: 0:35
- 1 Pre Made pizza crust
- 1/2 Pound Ground Pork
- 1 tablespoon Fennel Seed
- 1 teaspoon Primal Palate Breakfast Blend
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 Cup cashew cream or dairy free cream cheese I like the Kite Hill Brand of almond milk cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup yellow onion diced
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter/ghee/coconut oil/olive oil
- 1-1.5 teaspoon olive oil to coat pizza crust with and to drizzle over pizza when done
- Salt to taste
- Ground Pepper to Taste
Using 2 flat bread pre-made pizza crusts. I pre-make my pizza crust using Bob's Red Mill Paleo Flour recipe on the side of the package. Follow package directions and allow to cool. You can either use right away or freeze for later. * If you choose to use the crust right away the rest of the recipe can be assembled in the crust cooking time.
To condition the crust, wipe crust with olive oil paying close attention to cover the edges.
In a small skillet over medium heat, scramble the eggs in butter/ghee/coconut oil/olive oil and set aside
In another small skillet fry the ground pork until crispy brown. Do not drain the grease allow it to reabsorb into the pork.
In a small container, make a paste spread for the sauce. Combine: Fennel, Primal Palate’s Breakfast Blend, cashew cream or almond milk cream cheese, coconut milk and nutritional yeast.
Divide and spread half of the mixture on top of each pizza crust. This will be thick, I recommend using the back side of a spoon to smooth it out.
Then divide the eggs, pork and onion in half putting each half on the pizza.
Sprinkle each pizza with ground pepper and cook pizza per package directions. When done drizzle with olive oil, cut and serve.